- End grained balsa core construction with hand laid‑up glass in both hull & deck.
- Vinylester resin in outer hull skin for 10 year transferable blister warranty.
- Full structural main bulkhead glassed to hull & deck.
- Heavy duty stainless chainplates bolted to main bulkhead.
- Anodized aluminum mast bearing beam, glassed to hull and grounded to keel.
- Low maintenance molded V‑berth unit bonded to the hull to form watertight compartment.
- Aft storage compartments port and starboard with access from below.
- Self‑bailing cockpit.
- White gel-coat hull and deck.
- Molded positive traction non‑skid surface on deck.
- Hull and deck joint bonded with Plexus structural adhesive.
- ORC sized white thermo‑plastic toe rail running full length of the deck both sides.
Keel & Rudder
- Lead & Antimony fin keel finished in epoxy primer.
- Near minimum weight faired transom-hung rudder.
- Heavy-duty SS rudder gudgeons and hardware.
- Custom laminated tiller with hiking stick.
Spars & Rigging
- Tapered, anodized aluminum racing mast with airfoil spreaders, thru‑bar spreader bracket, Gibb "T" terminals, and black measurement bands.
- Three sets of holes at 1/2" intervals in mast bearing beam with two stainless fastpins for easy adjustment.
- 1 x 19 Stainless Standing rigging with open body turnbuckles.
- Anodized aluminum boom with Harken 5:1 internal outhaul and adjustable reef line.
- Complete running rigging package
- (2) Two speed primary winches mounted on molded winch pads with
- Winch handle and plastic holder.
- (2) black anodized jib tracks, with adjustment holes and two jib block on cars.
- (2) black anodized genoa tracks, with adjustment holes and cars.
- Aluminum spinnaker pole.
- Stainless bow and stern pulpits with 20" stanchions and single lifelines.
- Foredeck hatch mounted with lid opening forward.
- White main hatch with molded seahood which slides on white PVC runners.
- Seahood inspection port for lifting strap access to keel.
- Bow mooring eye and two bow chocks.
- Heavy duty stainless stemhead fitting with snap shackle for genoa tack.
- Two four bolt mooring cleats aft.
- Bow and Stern navigation lights.
- Lightweight fixed outboard bracket.
- Teak and holly synthetic cabin sole.
- (2) adult size settee berths with large storage area below.
- Large forward V‑berth, with two access boards above mast step area and three inspection ports for access into v‑berth compartment.
- Waterproof interior lights, 3 function electrical panel.
- Molded sink with one flexible water tank in cabinet below.
- Dry goods storage cabinet above sink.
- Cabinet doors (3) are watertight ports.
- Molded open storage shelves above settee berths.
- Molded step box with lid.
- Stainless lifting bar bolted to keel for hoisting.
- Acrylic companionway board on white PVC runners.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice or obligation, J Boats reserves the right to periodically upgrade these specifications through additions, deletions and substitutions.